Dates: July 1 - July 29
- create actionable steps to enhance your leadership ability
- implement the 8 disciplines discussed into your leadership
- develop stronger skills for understanding your team, yourself, and your surroundings
- create a plan that can used during tough times
These outcomes will be achieved through stakeholder mapping, creating and evaluting "plays" that can be run, identifying the team dynamic, establishing your precense, and more. Each session will be used to walk through the importance of the disciplines in focus and explain the exercises the be completed. The final session will be invidivually scheduled for each participant to walk through their plan with the facilitators.
Each session will be approximately 1 hours in length. The meeting dates are July 1, 8, 22, 29. Meeting time is TBD based on participants availability.
This course will not require any addition (outside the meeting time) reading, research, or other work. There will be available material if interested. The price of this course includes:
- All 5 meeting sessions
- Digital packet with exercises for reflection
- Case studies and additional resources