Dates: June 24 - August 19
- identify crucial factors in messaging for both individuals and organizations
- draw on current research to illustrate different strategic plans and their outcomes
- create a plan to identify, strategize, and act in times of crisis
These outcomes will be achieved through stakeholder mapping, value proposition design, business model evaluation, risk/threat level mapping, and more.
Each session will be approximately 2 hours in length. Meeting time is TBD based on participants availability.
This course will not require any addition (outside the meeting time) reading, research, or other work. There will be available material if interested. The price of this course includes:
- All 5 meeting sessions
- Digital packet with exercises for reflection
- Case studies and additional resources
- Exclusive content delivered from a business professional